Your cart is currently empty!
Compressor Nebulizer w/ Internationl Plug 1/Ea
Login For PriceCompare
Dynarex Compressor Nebulizers feature a compact, streamlined design that allow users to manage respiratory disorders effectively. Nebulizers convert prescribed medication into an aerosol of easily inhaled microscopic droplets at a rate of ≈.2ml/min. The SVN (Small Volume Nebulizers) showcase quiet operation levels (below 60dB), compressor pressure ranges of 30-50PSI, and are not made with natural rubber latex. Dynarex Nebulizers are suitable for both adult and pediatric patients.
- Small Volume Nebulizer (SVN)
- Converts prescribed medication into an aerosol mist for easy inhalation
- Includes air tube, mouthpiece, filters (5 pcs), adult mask and child mask
- 5605 designed with a convenient storage compartment
- 5616 designed with an international plug (220V/50Hz)
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
- Compare Dynarex Elite Compressor Nebulizer (5605) to Drive Medical AeroNeb™ by Drive DeVilbiss
- Compare Dynarex Compressor Nebulizer (5616) to Probasics RiteNeb 3™ by PMI with an additional face mask