Your cart is currently empty!
Glove Exam Nitrile Medium (non-latex) PF, Blue 1000/cs
Login For PriceCompare
Dynarex Safe-Touch Blue Nitrile Exam Gloves are crafted from specially formulated nitrile rubber for unbeatable puncture resistance and elasticity as compared to other glove materials. The ambidextrous gloves are designed with textured fingertips for increased grip and minimum 3 mil. thickness for increased tactile sensitivity. A polymer lining and beaded cuff prevent tears and ensure the gloves are easy to don. The gloves fit securely around the wrist and have hand-conforming flexibility to prevent physical fatigue. Frequently used in many settings including medical facilities, EMS and law enforcement markets, long-term care facilities, tattoo shops, hair salons, and more. Available in sizes S, M, L, and XL. Gloves are packaged 100/box and 1000/cs.
- Designed for tactile sensitivity and puncture resistance
- Textured fingertips and beaded cuffs
- 3-4 mil. minimum thickness at palm, 4-5 mil. minimum thickness at fingertip
- Ambidextrous and powder-free
- Not made with natural rubber latex